Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Celebrity Living: Rufa Mae Quinto, Oct Issue

November has finally arrived! And before starting the month, I just wanna share one of the best thrills that I had for the month of October. So, I hope you guys did grab a copy of Celebrity Living Magazine (Oct Issue), because It was an awesome experience for me to be a part of the styling team for the month's cover. 

Obviously, we had Ms. Rufa Mae Quinto aka Peachy as our cover girl. It was an honor for me to do another celebrity styling, and of course I would like to thank my lovely mentor Jear De Mc Cuttac for all the opportunities he had given me! 


A beautiful home for such a beautiful lady, I can say. 
A loft creatively designed for an independent woman with a sophisticated vibe and a cozy aura. 

Ms. Rufa on screen is an energetic, jolly and giggly actress. She never fails to make us all laugh. Her Tv shows and movies turned out to be remarkable for all of us. She is truly a happy lady even off screen, every moment was blissful. We had a very tiring yet fun fun shoot!






Her shoe collection which is filled with designer brands like Christian Louboutin, MiuMiu, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, etc. Is my favorite part. I drooled over when I saw all of her shoes and bags as we pick for the shoot's layouts. It is an every girl's dream to have those luxurious shoes and bags that could fill up the stairs.(Oohhh, someday!) Lol 

Photography: John Ocampo
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associate: Angela SarmientoKai Macabata
Make Up: Omar Ermita + Hair: Mark Qua

Words: Michelle Carag
Art Direction: Joy Basa
Editors: Sophie Menor + Grace Romero
Will try to constantly update more and catch up!
Last month was just so craaaaazzyyy that I couldn't even have a time to blog! XO
Follow Style Phenomenon 
Follow me on TWITTER
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment