Friday, May 24, 2013

HEART ATTACK

♬ "You make me gloooooow,  but I cover up won't let it shoooooow. Soo I'm putting my defenses up...." ♬ 
Blahblahblah.. Currently listening to this song, and I obviously ran out of ideas to have in as a title for this post. So there it go! =)

Anyway, lately I've been through some stuff that took me a while to "Keep Calm and Deal with it" mode. Over thinking was a never good idea. I swear! So I just end up putting myself into the flow and just be where I wanted to be. And yeah, still hope that it would be as good as it sounds. But it's proven, God is really Good! So gooood that things are getting smooth lately and I'm hoping that it would even get better as the days goes by.
Just so you guys know, while doing this post I already pressed the backspace gazillion times deleting and editing my words to say. Too tricky to be real, huh? I have a lot more else to say, but the control of being in control was gratifyingly present in me. No need to talk more, I'm happy and that's how it should be.

About what I wore, I just went for a simple white top which I'm currently in love with, that has a very light flow that gives me a good aura to ease in the day, and also set it as the representation of the clarity in me. Paired it with a metallic skirt and statement wedges in the same color palette to complete the look. 

*Wearing : H&M Skirt | White top c/o Greenlane Shop | Sunnies c/o Foursisters | So FAB Leopard Wedges | Steve Madden Bag

It's almost 6am, and I'm just about to sleep. Very Nocturnal, isn't it? 
While putting myself to sleep, let's listen together to the music that I was talking about in this post,

 

Hope you guys liked it!
Goodnight! Xx

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment