Thursday, September 6, 2012

Styling Stint: Manila Bulletin Lifestyle/Fashion: Menswear Fall Trend 2012











Photography: Seven Barretto
Associate photography: Bon Peneranda and Mitch Ochosa
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac and Argie Salango
Associate styling: Kaye Awatin, Angela Sarmiento, Karen Umaly and Kai Macabata
Hair: Mark Familara
Makeup: Rxandy Capinpin

Models: Veridiano (Reco) , Tiziano (Ideal) and Andriel (Elite)

Location: Nostalgia Showroom, Wilson Compound, Pasay City

Thank you Springfield, Zara Men, Massimo Dutti, 5CM, Oxygen, Topman, Blue Inc., Swatch, 
Flying Dutchman, Aldo, Forever 21 Men, Traffic and Folded&Hung,

Special Thanks to Manila Bulletin, Ms. Joyce, Caloy and Nostalgia Showroom.
----------------------------------------------------------

I've said enough intro about this stint on my previous post, so just click here to read
But I'm still stunned on how great this shoot turned out. Seeing the final photos makes me feel like it's a magazine editorial. Oh well, I'm so lucky to be a part of this great styling team! Cheers everyone for a job well done!

Now, I'm off again for another Manila Bulletin editorial shoot! I'll talk more about it soon and some bts pictures and videos of course! I can't afford to be late for our early call time! 
So, ttyl and wish me luck!!!


Follow Style Phenomenon 
Follow me on TWITTER!
Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment