Saturday, December 1, 2012

Living in the Moment

FLORAL x DENIM


Last Tuesday (November 26, 2012), we styled another fashion editorial for Manila Bulletin, featuring the Top 10 Designers / Best in Show for the previous Philippine Fashion Week S/S '13. 

The whole Floral x Denim ensemble was a plan by the whole styling team. We decided to go with a matchy - matchy outfits for our group shot and I find it so cool every time we do this. I like the trick of having a designated theme that we have to incorporate it with our own styles. I just find it playful and fun!

As I woke up that morning, I was thinking of what to wear, I had a lot of choices for the denim and floral ensemble, but the edgy side of me took place that day. I probably chose to pair up my sheer floral top with an edgy distressed denim jeans for a reason, and obviously it's because I am off to work for the whole day and the job is not as fab as it sounds like, a lot of movements and rush are about to take place for the day and a comfy yet fashionable get up is the best thing to wear for the whole day errand.  


Top: Folded & Hung | Jeans: Gift from Patricia B. | Boots: Forever 21 | Watch: Aldo

Photo taken by Kaye Awatin

The editorial was out last Friday (November 30, 2012) and I hope you guys did grab a copy!

And as usual, here is what I'm listening right now:

Living in the Moment by Jason Mraz


I just love how Jason Mraz change my mood every time I'm listening to him, and I also love how meaningful and relaxing his songs are.

Have fun reading and listening guys!
Good morning! x


Follow Style Phenomenon 
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment