Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Festival



Attended the Hot Air Balloon Festival last Feb 24 2013, held at Omni Aviation, Clark, Pampanga with my friends.  I know this is a late post and I am so sorry for that, just please bear with me and my busy sched. I just wanted to share this with all of you. Hihi. Meanwhile, I got nothing much to say, besides that we had fun though it's extremely hot and sunny earlier that day, the long walks we had to take just to reach the parking lot, the food trips we had, the beautiful fireworks at the finale, and the priceless bonding with my lovely friends. 

This post is a heavy photo blog and I'm sorry for that and our bare faces due to exhaustion! :)))











This event happens annually every month of February, I hope you guys could try it next year and let's support our country's aviation industry and tourism!
Til' next time!

Xx
Love Always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment