Thursday, May 9, 2013

Double Trouble

Went for a bad ass look today. I don't know why but I just felt like wearing something dark and strong today. Anyway, I'm back to California again. My Las Vegas trip with my friends that we planned and waited for months is now officially over!! Yeaahhh, that quiiickkk :(

Meanwhile, a lot of strange things are happening around me these days. But still, my head is up for everything and I believe that I'll surpass every bit of it. I just need time to back up and start freshly. I can't afford to disappoint anybody anymore.

Anyway, Looking at me can be so strange too, I've been eating a lot since I got here and taa-daaa! My abs are gone!! Put all of my ab workouts and crunches to waste, BUT I don't regret it tho (maybe for now), I just want to enjoy my life to the fullest and get out of the rules for a little while. So please just bare with it for the mean time, I'll confess to the gym very very soooon!

Wearing * Forever 21 Top | Leather Shorts c/o Romwe | CityLady Tights| Shoes gift from my Sister

Hope you like it! Goodnight! Xx
Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment